The 9th Symposium of the Réseau Québécois en reproduction took place on November 8 and 9, 2016 at the Espaces Dalhousie in Vieux-Québec. It was preceeded by a pre-Symposium Workshop in gene editing on November 7, mainly adressed to students.
We also take this opportunity to thank Dr. Bruce Murphy for what he has created with the network and for these nine years at the head of the RQR!
You can see the book that was given to him for the occasion.
The RQR wishes to congratulate all the awardees and also wishes to thank the guest speakers of the 2016 edition!
Winners best platform presentations:
- Océane Albert, McGill University (1st position – 300$)
- Lisa-Marie Legault, Université de Montréal (2nd position – 200$)
- Luisina Ongaro, McGill University (3rd position – 100$)
Winners best poster presentations:
- Jenna Haverfield, Université de Montréal (1st position – 300$)
- Luke Currin, McGill University (2nd position – 200$)
- Shiva Shafiei, McGill University (3rd position – 100$)
Recipients of the 2016 RQR Knowledge Transfer Awards :
- Researcher Award: Géraldine Delbès from the INRS
- Trainee Award : Phanie L. Charest, trainee from the Université Laval (laboratory of Dr. Janice L. Bailey)