RQR-CREATE Scholarships - Summer 2015
The RQR announces a summer scholarship competition directed only to undergraduate trainees. The summer internship must be performed under the direction of a RQR researcher. Scholarships of $2,500 are offered and are non-renewable.
The following rules apply for this contest:
- Maximum of 2 scholarships per researcher.
- The student is not eligible if he/she is a recipient of a government scholarship (NSERC, FRQNT, CIHR, etc.) or a CSR scholarship.
- The student is not eligible if his/her director of research has not completed the annual update of their web page on the RQR website.
Deadline : April 30, 2015
You can consult the list of all the winners since 2009 here!
24 hours of science of the RQR
Saturday May 9, 2015 : Two activities have been organized by the RQR as part of the 24 hours of science.
10:00AM to 12:00PM : Fertilité et grossesse: la lumière a-t-elle un effet?
- Cathy Vaillancourt, INRS
- Nicolas Cermakian: Douglas Mental Health University Institut
1:00PM to 3:00PM : Lumière sur le spermatozoïde!
- Mathieu Boilard, Nasci Biologie Médicale
For whom? : General public
Where?: Campus Longueuil of the Université de Sherbrooke, 150, place Charles-Le Moyne, Longueuil. The room will be confirmed once you register.
Reservation required before May 5, 2015 (coffee and juice will be served) :
- by phone at (450) 773-8521 poste 8221.
Activities in French.