RQR Travel Awards Competition - Spring 2014
The admission criteria are the following:
- The meeting must occur between May 1st to October 31th 2014
- Applicants must be giving a poster or platform presentation at the meeting
- Your research director must be an RQR member and his/her annual update of the web page on the RQR website must be completed
- Only one travel award per year per student
- The meeting cannot take place in the city where the applicant lives
*** Note: the RQR logo must be included in the presentation ***
Application deadline: May 1st, 2014.
For all the details click here.
RQR-CREATE Scholarships Competition - Spring 2014
The scholarships are for graduate students and postdoctoral fellows that are studying under the supervision of one or more RQR researchers. The scholarships are for one year, not renewable. Scholarship support for graduate studies through the RQR-CREATE program is limited to a maximum of 4 years.
- M.Sc.: 10 000$ per year, not renewable
- Ph.D.: 10 000$ per year, not renewable
- Postdoctoral fellows: 15 000$ per year, not renewable
- Summer students: 2 500$ per summer, not renewable (available during the Spring contest)
The RQR-CREATE scholarship must be used to complete the student stipend. The total of the student stipend must equal the amount mandated by NSERC.
Application deadline: Friday March 15, 2014 at midnight
For all the details click here