RQR-CREATE Scholarships - Summer 2015
Six undergraduate trainees received a RQR-CREATE scholarship of $2,500 for a RQR internship. Congratulations to the recipients!
- Audrey-Ann Dumont, laboratory of Dr. Nicolas Gévry
- Kevin Ippersiel, laboratory of Dr. Sylvie Girard
- Nancy Li, laboratory of Dr. Vassilio Papadopoulos
- Richard Liu, laboratory of Dr. Teruko Taketo
- Angelo Rizzolo laboratory of Dr. Daniel Bernard
- Candice Taguibao, laboratory of Dr. Greg FitzHarris
2015 RQR Symposium
The 8th RQR Symposium will be held on November 17th and 18th at the Omni Mont-Royal Hotel in Montreal.
See the Preliminary Program
Again this year, it will be preceeded, of a pre-symposium workshop on Monday November 16th. The workshop is entitled Knowledge Translation as a Career: Success Stories from the RQR. For more details on this workshop, you can consult the preliminary program.
GUEST SPEAKERS :
- Christopher Geyer, East Carolina University : Defining the essential role for retinoic acid (RA) in spermatogonial differentiation
- Rebecca Krisher, National Foundation for Fertility Research : The Mammalian Oocyte: Metabolic Challenges and Opportunities
- Catherine Rawcosky, Brigham and Women's Hospital : Embryo selection in clinical IVF: The relevance and current status
DATES TO REMEMBER :
Symposium (November 17th and 18th 2015)
- Registration deadline : October 16th 2015 – REGISTRATION FORM
- Abstract submission deadline : October 2nd 2015 – ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM
Pre-Symposium Workshop (November 16th 2015)
- Pre-symposium workshop registration deadline : November 9th 2015 – WORKSHOP REGISTRATION FORM
- Deadline to book your hotel room at the special rates : October 17th 2015 – FOR INFORMATION OR TO BOOK ONLINE