Results of the 2014 New Collaboration Grants
From the last RQR New Collaboration Grant Competition, Six grants of 5 000$ were awarded to stimulate the creation of new collaborations between members of the network.
The six funded projects are the following:
- The role of WNT signaling in modulating steroidogenesis in Leydig cells, Alexandre Boyer from the Université de
Montréal and Jacques J. Tremblay from the Université Laval.
- Impact of environmental mixture of estrogen on cell interaction during fetal testicular development, Géraldine Delbès and Daniel Cyr from the INRS—Institut Armand Frappier.
- Modulation of endometrial receptivity to IL1 by embryonic trophoblastic signals: Use of a human endometrial-trophoblast co-culture model, Ali Akoum from the Université Laval and Cathy Vaillancourt from the INRS—Institut Armand Frappier.
- Use of Chrna7 KO mouse model to study the mechanisms by which cerebral and peripheral CAP signaling impacts on brain microglia responses to LPS stimulation in vivo and in vitro and on ovarian function, Martin Frasch and Derek Boerboom from the Université de Montréal.
- Male infertility: is PSAP and/or its derived SapB essential for fertilization, Carlos Morales and Cristian O’Flaherty from McGill University.
- Understanding the control of spermatogonial stem cells maintenance, Simon Wing and Makoto Nagano from McGill University.
7th Symposium of the RQR
We are delighted to inform you that the 7th Symposium of the Réseau Québécois en reproduction will take place on November 11 and 12 2014 at the Plaza Québec in Ste-Foy. As always, a presymposium workshop will be offered on the previous day, that is Monday November 10th 2014.3031, boulevard Laurier
Québec, Québec G1V 2M2www.hotelsjaro.com/plazaquebec/(418) 658-2727
Registration: October 15th 2014 - REGISTRATION FORM
Submit an abstract : October 1st 2014 - ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM
Hotel room reservation: October 10th 2014
November 10th 2014
Back to the Future: Let’s see the state-of-the-art in several areas and try to predict where the future lies!
Rooms are reserved for the RQR at the Plaza Québec at the following rates :
Regular room :
- Simple or double : 112.99$
- Triple : 132.99$
- Quadruple : 152.99$
Internet access and parking is free.
Deadline: October 10th 2013
Group number: # 3203944
1-800-567-5276 or www.hotelsjaro.com