Fall 2014 Competition
The last RQR-CREATE competition is now open. See details
- M.Sc.: 10 000$ per year, not renewable
- Ph.D.: 10 000$ per year, not renewable
- Postdoctoral fellows: 15 000$ per year, not renewable
Application deadline : October 20th, 2014 at noon.
7th Symposium of the RQR
We are delighted to inform you that the 7th Symposium of the Réseau Québécois en reproduction will take place on November 11 and 12 2014 at the Plaza Québec in Ste-Foy. As always, a presymposium workshop will be offered on the previous day, that is Monday November 10th 2014.3031, boulevard Laurier
Québec, Québec G1V 2M2www.hotelsjaro.com/plazaquebec/(418) 658-2727
- Ovary Theme: Pierre Comizzoli, Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute - Female Fertility Preservation in Rare and Endangered Species.
- Embryo-Uterus Theme: William Kelly, Emory University - Transcription-Dependent Establishment of Epigenetic Memory in the Germline of C. elegans
- Male Theme: Wei Yan, University of Nevada School of Medicine - Small noncoding RNAs in gametogenesis and epigenetic transgenerational inheritance
Registration: October 15th 2014 - REGISTRATION FORM
Submit an abstract : October 1st 2014 - ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM
Hotel room reservation: October 10th 2014
November 10th 2014
Back to the Future: Let’s see the state-of-the-art in several areas and try to predict where the future lies!
You can register to this event in the Symposium registration form.
Rooms are reserved for the RQR at the Plaza Québec at the following rates :
Regular room :
- Simple or double : 112.99$
- Triple : 132.99$
- Quadruple : 152.99$
Internet access and parking is free.
Deadline: October 10th 2013
Group number: # 3203944
1-800-567-5276 or www.hotelsjaro.com