We are pleased to announce the the following students are the recipients of the recruitment scholarship for foreign students from developing countries. They received $5 000, each.
- Leonardo Cortazzo da Silva, MSc student, in Dr Maritza Jaramillo’s laboratory, INRS.
- Pegah Rahmizadeh, PhD student, in Dr Daniel Cyr’s laboratory, INRS.
- Susmitha Jaganathan, MSc student, in Dr Rima Slim’s laboratory, McGill University.
Winners for the best oral presentations
- Aleksandar Mihajlovic, Université de Montréal (1st prize – 500$)
- Philippe Godin, Université de Montréal (2nd prize – 250$)
- Emilie Brûlé, McGill University (3rd prize – 100$)
Winners for the best poster presentations
- Xiaotong Wang, McGill University (1st prize – 500$)
- Patricia Tremblay, Université Laval (2nd prize – 250$)
- Clair Lin, McGill University (3rd prize – 100$)
Winner for the best presentation- GDR repro students
- Julie Beurois, PhD student, Université Grenoble-Alpes (France)
Winners of the KT award
- Researcher award : Dre. Sylvie Girard, Université de Montréal
- Student award : Elizabeth Elder (étudiante au doctorat), Université de Montréal.
Recognition for EDI activities
- Dr. Bernard Robaire, McGill University
- Dre. Clémence Belleannée, Université Laval
- Melany Juarez, PhD student, INRS
We are pleased to announce that these three students were selected:
- Edgar Martinez, MSc student with Dr. Jacquetta Trasler, McGill University
- Rita Gloria Ihirwe, MSc student with Dr. Jacquetta Trasler, McGill University
- Gilberto Duran Bishop, MSc student with Dr. Serge McGraw, Université de Montréal