2015 RQR Symposium
The 8th RQR Symposium will be held on November 17th and 18th at the Omni Mont-Royal Hotel in Montreal and will be preceded, again this year, of a pre-symposium workshop on Monday November 16th. The details of this workshop will follow during the next weeks.
GUEST SPEAKERS :
- Christopher Geyer, East Carolina University : Defining the essential role for retinoic acid (RA) in spermatogonial differentiation
- Rebecca Krisher, National Foundation for Fertility Research : Titre à venir
- Catherine Racowsky, Brigham and Women’s Hospital : Embryo selection in clinical IVF: The relevance and current status
DATES TO REMEMBER :
Symposium (November 17th and 18th 2015)
- Registration deadline: October 16th 2015 – REGISTRATION FORM
- Abstract submission deadline: October 2nd 2015 – ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM
Pre-Symposium Workshop (November 16th 2015)
- Pre-Symposium workshop registration deadline: November 9th 2015 – WORKSHOP REGISTRATION FORM
- Deadline to book your hotel room at the special rates: October 17th 2015 – FOR INFORMATION OR TO BOOK ONLINE
For trainees who are interested in getting involved in the organization of the 2015 Symposium, please contact Julie Blouin at firstname.lastname@example.org
RQR KT Award
Again this year, the RQR will offer two Knowledge Transfer Awards: a researcher award and a trainee award.
The two awards for knowledge transfer in the amount of $400 each will be officially awarded at the RQR Annual Symposium in November along with an honorary plaque. Please note that it is also possible to nominate another member, trainee or researcher.
We are pleased to announce the RQR workshop entitled “Introduction to Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection” to be held at the McGill University Health Centre (MUHC), 1001 Decarie boulevard, on Saturday, October 3rd. Participants will learn about the history and current application of ICSI, including its advantages and limitations. Practical work will include handling germ cells and the procedures involved in ICSI. This course is intended to provide an introduction to the ICSI technique and is appropriate for those interested in assisted reproduction, techniques used in germ cell and embryo research, or the ICSI procedure specifically.
We can accommodate up to 6 participants. Please note that a second workshop may be held on Saturday, October 10th depending on the number of registrations (to be confirmed). To apply, please complete the registration form.
Application deadline: September 18th, 2015.
Successful applicants will be notified by September 25th, 2015.
Workshop will be held: October 3rd, 2015.