Dr. Daniel Cyr in the “Cercle d’excellence de l’Université du Québec”
In recognition of his outstanding scientific contributions to the field of reproductive toxicology, Dr. Daniel Cyr, from INRS-Institut Armand-Frappier, inducted into the “Cercle d’excellence de l’Université du Québec“. Follow the link to consult the article. (Article in French)
Congratulations to Dr. Cyr for this honor!
« Healthy sperm, healthy children »
An article about the research of Drs. Jacquetta Trasler (McGill University) and Janice L. Bailey (Université Laval) was published, on August 21, on the CIHR website. The article addresses the « growing evidence that epigenetic damage to sperm can result in negative health effects for generations of children ».
Congratulations to Drs. Trasler and Bailey for this important outreach! Follow this link to read the article.
The Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society will hold a one day workshop on November 27th at Delta Centre-Ville in Montréal. It will be entitled The impact of the periconceptual environment on the health of the future child. Registration link and more information will be posted on the CFAS website shortly.
Reminder: 2015 RQR Symposium
Dates to remember, preliminary programs and useful links:
SYMPOSIUM (November 17th and 18th)
- Preliminary Program
- Registration deadline: October 16th– REGISTRATION FORM
- Abstract submission deadline: postponed to October 9th– ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM
PRE-SYMPOSIUM WORKSHOP (November 16th)
- Preliminary Program of the Pre-Symposium
- Pre-Symposium workshop registration deadline: November 9th – WORKSHOP REGISTRATION FORM
- Deadline to book your hotel room at the special rates: October 17th –FOR INFORMATION OR TO BOOK ONLINE
RQR KT AWARD
- Deadline to submit an application: postponed to October 9th – To submit an application, please complete the form.
For trainees who are interested in being involved in the organization of the 2015 Symposium, please contact at email@example.com.