In the rapidly changing landscape of science, the RQR evolves continually to remain at the forefront of the field of reproductive and developmental biology. To maintain our momentum, promote interaction and the sharing of cutting-edge science, the RQR organizes a yearly two-day Symposium on the Frontiers in Reproductive Research.
Many thanks to the organizing committee, the guest speakers, the members and all the students for the successful symposium.
The winners of the oral presentations were:
- Ariane Lapointe-Belleau (MSc, ULaval)
- Karen Freire Carvalho (PhD, McGillU)
- Camilla Hughes (Postdoc, UdeMontréal)
The winners of the poster presentations were:
- Youngmin Song (MSc, McGillU)
- Antoine Gillet (PhD, INRS)
- Karine Doiron (Postdoc, UdeMontréal)
The winner of the knowledge transfer award was: Dr Serge McGraw (UdeMontréal)
Memories down below…