In the rapidly changing landscape of science, the RQR evolves continually to remain at the forefront of the field of reproductive and developmental biology. To maintain our momentum, promote interaction and the sharing of cutting-edge science, the RQR organizes a yearly two-day Symposium on the Frontiers in Reproductive Research.
SAVE THE DATE ! LAST NEWS !
This year, for the first time, the RQR Symposium and the DOHaD satellite meeting will be organized jointly and in a hybrid manner !
- Domestic Animal DOHaD & Epigenetics (DADE): October 12-13 , 2021 (Flyer)(Program)
- 14th RQR Symposium: October 14-15 , 2021 (Flyer )(Program to come)
- Registrations: June 14-September 10, 2021
- Abstract submission for DADE: June 14 – August 30, 2021
- Abstract submission for the RQR Symposium: June 14 – August 8, 2021
Centre des congrès de Québec:
1000 Boulevard René-Lévesque E, Québec, QC G1R 5T8