- 1 450 773-8521 Ext. 12984
- 3200, rue Sicotte,
- Member – CRRF — Centre de recherche en reproduction et fertilité
- Member – CERCL — Centre d’expertise et de recherche clinique en santé et bien être animal
- Developmental epigenetics
- Inter-generational epigenetic inheritance
My lab uses a combination of molecular biology, genomic sequencing and bioinformatics analysis tools to answer questions related to the transition from the maternal epigenome to that of the embryo.
My research interests focus on the process of epigenetic reprogramming in germ cells and early embryos in mammals. In particular, I am interested in the effect of different interventions or mutations on the establishment of the maternal epigenome, as well as their resulting effects on transcriptional control in the embryo.